- Status: Adopted!
- Adoption Fee: 400.00
- Species: Dog
- Rescue ID: D200110
- Current Age: 1 Year 1 Month (born on 8/12/2020)
More information coming soon...
Fostered in Williamsport, PA.
Puppy Adoption Policy:
To ensure proper house training and socialization, puppies will only be adopted to homes where an adult will not be away more than an hour per day, per month of age of the puppy, up to 6 months.
Puppies will be adopted out on a 'Foster to Adopt' basis. This means that if/when your application is approved to adopt, you sign a contract stating you are fostering the puppy until the time it is neutered/spayed at your expense. Giant breed puppies should be not be spayed/neutered before 12 months of age. All non-giant breed puppies must be spayed/neutered by the age of 6 months, unless otherwise recommended by your veterinarian. We will amend the Foster-to-Adopt contract to make the puppy legally yours, only when we receive a spay/neuter certificate from you or your veterinarian. If the puppy is not spayed/neutered as required, we will take possession of the puppy once again.
Application Fees, Adoption Donations and Rescue Policy: Please know that 100% of our funds are used for rescuing the dogs.
Our rescue policy requires the following:
- Adopters must have their primary residence in one of the following states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, and parts of North Carolina and parts of New York.
- We will not adopt a giant breed dog to homes where the dog will have access to highly varnished hardwood steps inside the home. Any inside steps to which the dog(s) have access, must have carpeting, securely fixed stair treads, or a non-skid surface. We encourage you to remediate potential safety issues while your application is under review, prior to the home visit.
- Applications for giant breed dogs must be submitted by the property owner.
- Homes with children under 6 years of age will not be approved for adoption.
- Homes with children should have a fenced yard.
- Pets currently in the applicant's home must have a history of appropriate veterinary care. Veterinary records will be checked.
- All references must be checked before any visitation of the dog is permitted at the foster home.
- All family members must be present during the home visit to the applicant's home.
- Any dog(s) in the applicant's home must have an introductory meeting with the rescue dog being considered, before any adoption can be completed.
- Homes with intact dogs will not be approved for adoption. Exceptions to this policy can be found on the Adoptable Dog Page.
For additional information please review our FAQs or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org