- Status: Available for Sponsorship
- Species: Dog
- Rescue ID: D200071
- Current Age: 10 Years (best estimate)
Ollie came to us skinny and in very poor health. He has a difficult time walking and his back legs sway back and forth. Ollie may have had a stroke or a potential spinal disease. He is currently in foster care with an experienced momma who is taking excellent care of him. He is not currently in pain so she is going to spoil him for as long as possible. He is available for sponsorship only. If you would like to donate in his care, our paypal address is firstname.lastname@example.org or you can click on the Purple Donate button on our website.
Fostered in Southington, OH.
Application Fees, Adoption Donations and Rescue Policy: Please know that 100% of our funds are used for rescuing the dogs.
Our rescue policy requires the following:
- Adopters must have their primary residence in one of the following states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, and parts of North Carolina and and parts of New York.
- We will not adopt a giant breed dog to homes where the dog will have access to highly varnished hardwood steps inside the home. Any inside steps to which the dog(s) have access, must have carpeting, securely fixed stair treads, or a non-skid surface. We encourage you to remediate potential safety issues while your application is under review, prior to the home visit.
- Applications for giant breed dogs must be submitted by the property owner.
- Homes with children under 6 years of age will not be approved for adoption.
- Homes with children should have a fenced yard.
- Pets currently in the applicant's home must have a history of appropriate veterinary care. Veterinary records will be checked.
- All references must be checked before any visitation of the dog is permitted at the foster home.
- All family members must be present during the home visit to the applicant's home.
- Any dog(s) in the applicant's home must have an introductory meeting with the rescue dog being considered, before any adoption can be completed.
- Homes with intact dogs will not be approved for adoption. Exceptions to this policy can be found on the Adoptable Dog Page.
For additional information please review our FAQs or contact: email@example.com